Is your dog itching and scratching all day? Say, aloe! to healthy skin and goodbye to itchiness and irritation. Here’s the right shampoo to help them feel better. The aloe vera itch relief shampoo from Dogsee Veda helps your dog overcome any skin irritations. This aloe vera-infused shampoo can help your dog’s skin stay itch-free and moisturised. When applied topically it stimulates circulation, which has a cooling effect that lowers edema.
Dogsee Veda is a shampoo that is made with Ayurvedic ingredients and is suited for dogs of all skin types. The enzymes naturally present in aloe vera help your dog’s irritated skin recover. Saponins, which have antibacterial and cleaning qualities, are also present. If you’re worried about rashes, we have great news for you! Aloe vera shampoo from Dogsee Veda aids in the healing of skin rashes. Its antibacterial properties kill harmful bacteria, preventing infection of inflamed or irritated skin. Acemannan, a sugar found in aloe, is helpful for pets with allergies and skin conditions. Aloe vera gel has also been demonstrated to aid in the healing of skin issues and the prevention of yeast growth. We can assure you that toxins are not present in Dogsee Veda. You don’t have to be concerned about harmful chemicals damaging or exacerbating your dog’s skin problems. This aloe vera shampoo is free of sulfates and parabens, keeping your dog safe from skin allergies and cataracts. This is why it is better to use a dog shampoo that is made entirely of natural substances! We used Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Antiseptic plant-based substances such as Coconut oil, Aloe Vera juice, Jojoba seed oil, Shikakai, Manjishtha, Hibiscus, Amla fruit extract, Almond oil, Tulsi extract, and Bhringraj to improve overall skin health. The best part of this natural ayurvedic dog shampoo is that it ensures no tears. And guess what? we can have 20% more baths with just a single bottle!
- Aloe Vera: Does your dog itch and scratch all day long? Here’s the perfect shampoo that can help ease his pain. Dogsee Veda’s Aloe vera – itch relief shampoo helps your dog overcome any skin irritations. Topically applied aloe vera leaf increases circulation, resulting in a cooling effect that reduces swelling.
- Helps Heal: Dogsee Vedas’ Aloe vera Shampoo helps accelerate the healing of skin rashes. Its antibacterial capabilities eliminate harmful microorganisms, preventing infection of irritated or inflamed skin. Acemannan, a sugar found in aloe, is beneficial to pets suffering from allergies and skin diseases. Aloe gel has also been shown to help clear up skin problems and slow the formation of excess yeast.
- Safe To Use: Aloe vera shampoo is safe to use for:
- Getting rid of a swollen, itchy, or uncomfortable hot area `
- Eczema, flaky skin, or hydrating your dog’s dry nose are all things to consider
- Heat rash, sunburn, or bug bites relief
Always test aloe vera shampoo on a small area of your dog’s skin first. Apply it to the issue region if there isn’t any irritation.
- Toxin Free: Dogsee Veda is completely toxin-free. You do not have to worry about dangerous chemicals harming and aggravating your doggos’ skin issues. This aloe vera-infused shampoo is paraben and sulphate-free. Surely, keeping your dog away from the risk of skin allergies and risk of cataracts.
- Natural Ingredients: A shampoo made of natural ingredients! We have used Plant-Based ingredients like coconut oil, aloe Vera juice, jojoba seed oil, shikakai, manjishtha, hibiscus, amla fruit extract, almond oil, tulsi extract, and bhringraj that have anti-Bacterial, anti- fungal & antiseptic properties. They work on improving overall skin health.
- Coconut Oil
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Amla Fruit Extract
- Almond Oil
- Tulsi Extract