All puppies do best on a Biologically Appropriate diet: one that is rich in protein and fat from quality animal ingredients to support peak development. ORIJEN® Puppy recipe is packed with 85%* quality animal ingredients like fresh or raw+ free-run chicken and turkey**, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison.
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including poultry and fish
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Chicken, turkey, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), flounder, whole mackerel, eggs, chicken liver, whole herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole peas, chicken fat, lentil fiber, pollock oil, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, natural chicken flavor, whole chickpeas, pea starch, chicken heart, salt, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole pears, whole apples, whole cranberries, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable energy is 3960 kcal/kg (475 kcal per 8oz. cup) with 39% from protein, 16% from carbohydrates, and 45% from fat.
ORIJEN Puppy Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)38%
- Crude fat (min.)20%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)15%
- Sugars (max.)1%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)3.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.)600 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.